A site devoted mostly to everything related to Information Technology under the sun - among other things.

Friday, October 7, 2016

Our Robotic Fure - Now


In the news

 

"Can I take a selfie with the robot at the end? It's for my Facebook page!"

 

The problem I can see is that there are already so many options when you order your coffee (latte, cappuccino, single espresso, double espresso, etc.) that it is going to become difficult to manage (with or without a BJ, slow or fast service, etc.).

 

________________________________________________

  


An entrepreneur who hopes to open London’s first ‘fellatio cafe’ has revealed his staff will be made up entirely of sex robots.

 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a senior software developer working for General Motors Corporation.. I am interested in intelligent computing and scientific computing. I am passionate about computers as enablers for human imagination. The contents of this site are not in any way, shape, or form endorsed, approved, or otherwise authorized by HP, its subsidiaries, or its officers and shareholders.

Blog Archive