A site devoted mostly to everything related to Information Technology under the sun - among other things.

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Hacking Cayla Dolls

From the BBC

Next week -- The fridge that talks to you and tells you off when you eat the wrong kind of food and drink too much: "A 4th beer, in 12 hours! My God! Do you ever think about your health, Butch? How about an orange juice or some guava? You really are a ghastly slob, fat and ugly. I can't take this any more!"

____________________________

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39002142
    
German parents told to destroy Cayla dolls over hacking fears - BBC News

Researchers say hackers can use an insecure blue-tooth device to listen and talk to a child.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a senior software developer working for General Motors Corporation.. I am interested in intelligent computing and scientific computing. I am passionate about computers as enablers for human imagination. The contents of this site are not in any way, shape, or form endorsed, approved, or otherwise authorized by HP, its subsidiaries, or its officers and shareholders.

Blog Archive