A site devoted mostly to everything related to Information Technology under the sun - among other things.

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Amazon Echo tells you what to wear

From Grauniad of the UK -

The real question being: why does one need to take 'selfies'?

I want my fridge to tell me what I should eat. My hoover to tell me where the most dust is to be found in my flat. My kettle to choose for me whether I should have tea or coffee.

I want my life run by Amazon.com.

___________________________

https://lnkd.in/eMW3QwE?


Amazon unveils Echo Look, a selfie camera to help you choose what to wear
www.theguardian.com
Hands-free, voice-powered smart selfie camera takes photos and videos on command while its virtual assistant Alexa gives fashion advice

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a senior software developer working for General Motors Corporation.. I am interested in intelligent computing and scientific computing. I am passionate about computers as enablers for human imagination. The contents of this site are not in any way, shape, or form endorsed, approved, or otherwise authorized by HP, its subsidiaries, or its officers and shareholders.

Blog Archive