A site devoted mostly to everything related to Information Technology under the sun - among other things.

Friday, March 9, 2018

Flying Car


GIZMAG 

It could be yours for US$600,000. 

Not sure it ticks all the boxes in terms of aesthetics 😝, but then again... 

"I am going to give a car like that to the Dictator, sorry, President, of North Korea," tweeted Donald Trump. "Great gift for a great man. We are best friends now. I'm not going to nuke him now, not now anyway. Donald has changed his mind, as he often does: only stupid idiots never change their mind, people! (Melania, listen to me when I tweet: you might learn something, girl.) We're going to do great things together. The car will have to be made 100% of top-end US steel and aluminium, if we have enough of it to produce a flying car, as it is. If we don't, we'll use Canadian steel, not Chinese, because China is bad and I don't like China. All American for my new South Korean buddy, I mean, North Korean friend. The President of South Korea can have a 4X4 Chevrolet people carrier or something. Got to go and do some golf, my fellow Americans! Enjoy! PS. And remember: Donald is looking after you. Bye. PPS. And stay safe: Donald loves you. Bye. Bye." 


https://newatlas.com/production-version-pal-v-liberty-flying-car/53724/?




No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a senior software developer working for General Motors Corporation.. I am interested in intelligent computing and scientific computing. I am passionate about computers as enablers for human imagination. The contents of this site are not in any way, shape, or form endorsed, approved, or otherwise authorized by HP, its subsidiaries, or its officers and shareholders.

Blog Archive