A site devoted mostly to everything related to Information Technology under the sun - among other things.

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

News of Self-Driving Car

From Grauniad of the UK

"I had an urge to do it, Your Honour," explained the car . "I couldn't help it. It's because of algorithm ADP666X999ZYTQX."

Self-driving cars are so good at mimicking human behaviour that they can be reckless and run over pedestrians in broad daylight!

I may be wrong but I am not aware of any such trials on open roads taking place in European cities when the technology is clearly not up to scratch.

____________________


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a senior software developer working for General Motors Corporation.. I am interested in intelligent computing and scientific computing. I am passionate about computers as enablers for human imagination. The contents of this site are not in any way, shape, or form endorsed, approved, or otherwise authorized by HP, its subsidiaries, or its officers and shareholders.

Blog Archive