A site devoted mostly to everything related to Information Technology under the sun - among other things.

Friday, June 15, 2018

The Death of Privacy

The Death of Privacy - this time in one's own home: MIT trains AI to track people's movements through walls

"I love it because Conchita, the girl next door, is simply gorgeous, and I can now track all her movements between the bathroom of her apartment and her bedroom, through the wall of our living-room," explained Gus Lewdponce, of Crapville, a suburb of Pittsburgh, in the USA. "We live in a big apartment building, you see. My wife doesn't like it but I do what I like, period. It's better than the internet, to be honest. But I am thinking of starting my own You Tube channel: Conchita Superstar.


An MIT team has hooked the latest version of a radio scanning technology that can see through walls to an artificial intelligence (AI) neural network. The AI was trained to deduce a person's postures and movements even when completely hidden.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a senior software developer working for General Motors Corporation.. I am interested in intelligent computing and scientific computing. I am passionate about computers as enablers for human imagination. The contents of this site are not in any way, shape, or form endorsed, approved, or otherwise authorized by HP, its subsidiaries, or its officers and shareholders.

Blog Archive