A site devoted mostly to everything related to Information Technology under the sun - among other things.

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Typewriters Make a Comeback


BBC

"We are using non-internet enabled, analogue keyboards that work with our mechanical computers, also known as typewriters," explained Marmaduke J. Moose Sr., spokesman for the Alaskan town concerned. "Amazingly enough, it actually works fine. I had never seen these machines before, but they are reliable and sturdy, and you don't spend 5 mins switching them on, and 2 hrs a week upgrading them. It's incredible: I didn't know such things existed..."

______________________________


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a senior software developer working for General Motors Corporation.. I am interested in intelligent computing and scientific computing. I am passionate about computers as enablers for human imagination. The contents of this site are not in any way, shape, or form endorsed, approved, or otherwise authorized by HP, its subsidiaries, or its officers and shareholders.

Blog Archive