A site devoted mostly to everything related to Information Technology under the sun - among other things.

Monday, January 14, 2019

GIZMAG -- "Mercedes Benz Blues"

GIZMAG -- "Mercedes Benz Blues" "I think it's a good idea. I will also try giving my fat cat, Henry, less food. It should work. I am going to order a larger version of the Smart Pet Treadmill for Andy, so that he may get some exercise while watching TV, for instance. I will monitor him closely: I know he's a lazy so-and-so, Andy. My husband," explained Lisa Jones of Cardiff (Wales). https://newatlas.com/little-cat-smart-treadmill/57951/? Smart pet treadmill might get fat cats up and running Most dogs are lucky enough to get a regular walk in the great outdoors, but cats are usually left at home. Looking like a giant hamster wheel, the Little Cat is an app-driven machine designed to ..

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a senior software developer working for General Motors Corporation.. I am interested in intelligent computing and scientific computing. I am passionate about computers as enablers for human imagination. The contents of this site are not in any way, shape, or form endorsed, approved, or otherwise authorized by HP, its subsidiaries, or its officers and shareholders.

Blog Archive