A site devoted mostly to everything related to Information Technology under the sun - among other things.

Monday, May 13, 2019

Dali Avatar


GIZMAG -- Avatars 

The virtual Salvador Dali is almost better than the real one was. With hindsight, now we have the copy, did we need the original, back then? 

"I think it's a great idea -- great idea. I love it," commented an inspired POTUS in one of his now legendary tweets. "I've asked Melanie, my wife from Slovakia, and Ivanka, my darling daughter who loves her Daddy very, very much, to have me mummified in due course, and keep me alive forever. I will donate my superior brain to science and all the data will be downloaded into a Virtual Donald that will live on until the end of times. I will tweet well into the 22nd and 23rd centuries. I know you're all looking forward to it! I'm going to be around for a while, my fellow Americans... Love you America!"


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a senior software developer working for General Motors Corporation.. I am interested in intelligent computing and scientific computing. I am passionate about computers as enablers for human imagination. The contents of this site are not in any way, shape, or form endorsed, approved, or otherwise authorized by HP, its subsidiaries, or its officers and shareholders.

Blog Archive