A site devoted mostly to everything related to Information Technology under the sun - among other things.

Friday, August 16, 2019

GIZMAG: A dog's view of the world

"I hadn't realised Rex, my Rottweiler, loves sniffing any turd he spots in the garden or in the street: he never stops. Also, he licks his balls on average 3 times an hour: I need to tell Brenda, my wife, because she loves it when Rex licks her face. She might have a re-think. 

Another thought that's crossed my mind is that I'd like Brenda to wear one round her neck: I'd like to see the world through the eyes of a woman. I've never done that before. 

It might be interesting. I mean, how do you know what they think, on a daily basis? A bit like Rex, so to speak. It's a mystery. It's not like you listen when your wife talks to you, most of the time -- I mean, life's too short and we're all busy, innit?" commented Ralph Plank, a builder from Peckham (London). 


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a senior software developer working for General Motors Corporation.. I am interested in intelligent computing and scientific computing. I am passionate about computers as enablers for human imagination. The contents of this site are not in any way, shape, or form endorsed, approved, or otherwise authorized by HP, its subsidiaries, or its officers and shareholders.

Blog Archive