A site devoted mostly to everything related to Information Technology under the sun - among other things.

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

A Magic Toilet

From Grauniad of the UK
"When Russia can afford it, I want every Russian to use his, or her, magic toilet, and the data to be sent right back to the FSB," explained an enthusiastic Vladimir Putin. "We need to monitor the health of the nation. And it's always good to know who is using a toilet when: it's all about monitoring movements -- bowel movements and other movements, including political movements, which are society's bowel movements, if you ask me." 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a senior software developer working for General Motors Corporation.. I am interested in intelligent computing and scientific computing. I am passionate about computers as enablers for human imagination. The contents of this site are not in any way, shape, or form endorsed, approved, or otherwise authorized by HP, its subsidiaries, or its officers and shareholders.

Blog Archive