A site devoted mostly to everything related to Information Technology under the sun - among other things.

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Lovot the Robot


GIZMAG -- A nice present for Xmas 

"I felt I wasn't getting enough TLC from my wife, Brenda. We've been married 30 years, you see," explained Jason Trotter of Portsmouth (England). "So, I've bought that furry, lovable Lovot from Japan. Suddenly, I was so happy. And then it all went wrong. First of all, Brenda got jealous: she's decided she's a lesbian after all and has left me for Carmen, a fiery transgender Brazilian woman who runs a beauty salon in the centre of town. The latest is that Rex, my beloved rottweiler, never stops trying to hump Lovot. We are now competing for Lovot's attention. Things are going from bad to worse. The last straw was on Friday night, when Lovot said he doesn't love me and he loves Rex, at which point Rex bit me on the leg and I needed 22 stitches. Almost as bad as Brexit."

My question is: Can one marry one's Lovot? That's what I'd like to know. 

_______________________



No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a senior software developer working for General Motors Corporation.. I am interested in intelligent computing and scientific computing. I am passionate about computers as enablers for human imagination. The contents of this site are not in any way, shape, or form endorsed, approved, or otherwise authorized by HP, its subsidiaries, or its officers and shareholders.

Blog Archive