A site devoted mostly to everything related to Information Technology under the sun - among other things.

Wednesday, September 25, 2024

News of IBM (and AI)

https://www.theregister.com/2024/09/24/ibm_layoffs_ai_talent/

We read ""Senior software engineers stopped being developed in the US around 2012... No country on Earth is producing new coders faster than old ones retire. India and Brazil were the last countries and both stopped growing new devs circa 2023. China stopped growing new devs in 2020."

Yet no employers have been begging me to join their organization!

I must be missing something crucial.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I had been a senior software developer working for HP and GM. I am interested in intelligent and scientific computing. I am passionate about computers as enablers for human imagination. The contents of this site are not in any way, shape, or form endorsed, approved, or otherwise authorized by HP, its subsidiaries, or its officers and shareholders.

Blog Archive